[pypy-dev] speed.pypy.org quick update

Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Sun Mar 14 02:28:08 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 06:37:49PM -0300, Leonardo Santagada wrote:
> On Mar 12, 2010, at 6:08 PM, Alex Gaynor wrote:
> > So one tiny pony I have is that on the tablular timeline page
> > (http://speed.pypy.org/timeline/) that when you mouseover a graph it
> > doesn't show the "coordinates" on graphs of those sizes I don't think
> > it adds any value, and it's farily distracting.
>
> For a start it could be removed (that should be pretty easy)

Actually, if you added units to those numbers, they could answer
important questions like "is a higher line better or is a lower line
better?"

> but as a
> second step it would be interesting to highlight and maybe show the
> revision or time of the closest point (if revision then highlight all
> points of that revision).

Some kind of rounding would be nice, as seeing "0.6 seconds in revision
71807.4" is a bit weird.

Very shiny website, BTW, I love it.

Marius Gedminas
--
Q:  How many IBM CPU's does it take to execute a job?