[pypy-dev] issue tracker

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 08:04:45 CET 2010

Hello.

I'm considering changing issue tracker as apparently a lot of people
gave feedback after the release. For me the current incarnation is
unbearable - I can't easily track things like "submitted" or "triaged"
from "windows build requires superuser" which always pop at the top or
"polish objspace initialization" which is probably important but I
already decided not to deal with it.

It might be the inherent problem with roundup or just our
implementation. pylib for example moved to bitbucket, probably also
for similar reasons.

Do you have any thoughts or obvious choices?

Cheers,
fijal