[pypy-dev] speed.pypy.org quick update

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:04:22 CET 2010

Hey, thanks for the feedback.

- In the timeline grid, I agree showing coordinates is not useful. I have
disabled that
- The rounding: yes, it is pretty stupid to show "revision 71807.4". That
goes away once coordinates are disabled though.

>I think this is a clear way to show performance for non developers and is
great even for developers, it is a win
> win website :)

I'm very glad to hear that. That was exactly my intention when starting the
project :-D
I had to scratch my itch of wanting to better follow pypy's performance as a
common python developer, but I also recognized that being such a performance
oriented project, pypy badly needed good performance regression monitoring
and progress tracking.

Cheers!
Miquel