[pypy-dev] speed.pypy.org quick update

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:06:42 CET 2010

- About showing axis labels, it can be done, of course, as they are for a
single timeline plot. But please bear in mind that the timeline grid is a
bit of a compromise UI-wise. It currently shows 20 plots (!) at the same
time (probably more in the future if Maciej keeps adding more). Showing a
"seconds" or "lower is better" in all of them would be a big waste of screen
real state. You also have to assume that people who access this site are
knowledgeable enough for being able to interpret plots correctly, specially
if the single plot view does specify units and ALL yaxis are in seconds. It
is not like they change to flops and then to mips and seconds again...