[pypy-dev] autonosiness in roundup

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue Mar 23 12:49:31 CET 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:19:19AM +0100, Amaury Forgeot d'Arc wrote:
> What about a mailing list, similar to Python-bugs-list?

That's a very good idea, but unfortunately I don't know if there are
issues, like what occurs when you reply to an e-mail in that list.  It
probably just works if the mailing list is configured so that replies go
by default to the author of the mail instead of to the list's address.
If that's not an issue then I could make the mailing list (provided
maybe with some reminder of how I'm supposed to do that on
codespeak...).

A bientot,

Armin.