[pypy-dev] PyPy in Fedora

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Sun May 30 09:29:32 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, ok, didn't read the post in details. You're targeting svn trunk.
> That has a bit of it's own problems, but it's probably slightly better
> than using 1.2

It seems to me that the current RPM in review is really based on 1.2
with only one patch backported from trunk to address a build failure
with python 2.6.5.

That said, I don't think updating to 1.2.1 will be a problem when you
release it (talking about this, is three any timeline for the
release?)

Of course, I will be happy to forward any suggestion you may have
about the packaging effort.

Cheers

G.

--