[pypy-dev] [pypy-svn] r74850 - in pypy/branch/sys-prefix/lib: . pypy1.2 pypy1.2/lib_pypy pypy1.2/lib_pypy/app_test pypy1.2/lib_pypy/ctypes_config_cache pypy1.2/lib_pypy/test2

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun May 30 12:16:57 CEST 2010

Hi Holger,

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 10:25:21PM +0200, holger krekel wrote:
> makes sense to me.  e.g. pypy/lang would probably not need to access anything
> outside such a pypy tree, for example, or am i mistaken?

I guess you missed the fact that pypy/lang was moved away from the pypy
trunk altogether.  Apart from that, you are right: one point of view
would be to move pypy/module into /svn/pypy/lang/pypy or something like
that.  In practice I don't really see the point to increase confusion to
that level :-/

Armin