[pypy-dev] [pypy-svn] r74850 - in pypy/branch/sys-prefix/lib: . pypy1.2 pypy1.2/lib_pypy pypy1.2/lib_pypy/app_test pypy1.2/lib_pypy/ctypes_config_cache pypy1.2/lib_pypy/test2

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun May 30 12:36:13 CEST 2010

Hi Holger,

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 12:25:07PM +0200, holger krekel wrote:
> > I guess you missed the fact that pypy/lang was moved away from the pypy
> > trunk altogether.
>
> sure, it is svn/pypy/lang as opposed to svn/pypy/trunk - it was actually
> my point, see the other mail :)

Ah, sorry.  I understood it as meaning "svn/pypy/trunk/pypy/lang",
because you are talking in the same mail about both "pypy/lang" and
"pypy/module", in the second case with the meaning
"svn/pypy/trunk/pypy/module".

> However, going for separating things
> incrementally if there are other supporting reasons (in this case making
> sys.prefix work inline in a checkout) makes sense to me.

I don't think there is any relationship between sys.prefix and the
location of pypy/module (that's what I was talking about, sorry if it
was unclear).

A bientot,