[pypy-dev] Running speed.pypy tests?

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Mon May 31 18:43:49 CEST 2010

Basically running those tests is fairly simple. You need a checkout of
our benchmarks: http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/benchmarks/ and run
runner.py with correct options. This can only compare two python
interpreters, so you might want to run it multiple times. Also, please
don't upload results to speed.pypy.org :) (one of the options).

To have a webserver to display it (instead of text backend), you need
to checkout speed source, they can be found in about on