[pypy-dev] gdbm

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 03:17:06 CET 2010

Yes, the dbm module in pypy is basically like the bsddb module in cpython.

cpython includes modules for bsddb, gdbm, and more.

I tend to prefer gdbm over bsddb, because I've seen bsddb databases get
corrupt too many times - EG, when a filesystem overflows.  bsddb might be a
little faster though; I've never compared their performance.