[pypy-dev] gdbm

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:06:43 CET 2010

On 18/11/10 01:17, Dan Stromberg wrote:

Hi Dan,

[cut]
> Given #1 and #2 above, anydbm should continue working, due to the presence of
> gdbm and dumbdbm.
>
> I guess I think that if someone has a need for bsddb (and it's assorted
> interfaces), they probably should work on that.
>
> Sound reasonable?

Yes. To me it sounds reasonable. I don't know if it's correct because I never
used any of those modules, but it's surely reasoable :-).

I think that the best would be if you get an account on codespeak and do that
in a branch: this way we can follow your commits and the if everything is fine
we merge it.

I personally cannot create new accounts on codespeak, so you should ask
someone else for this (e.g. Armin Rigo): the easiest way is if you just come
on #pypy on freenode.net and talk with us "real-time".

ciao,
Anto