[pypy-dev] Needs some guidance in writing the kqueue part of select

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 05:09:00 CET 2010

I'm writing the kqueue part of the select module and would like some
guidance in how to fix some pieces of it. The code is here:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/293812/ and the specific problems I'm
having are:

1) There is no UINTPTR_T in rffi, but INTPTR_T = SSIZE_T so can
UINTPTR_T be an alias to SIZE_T?

2) How do I declare that an argument is const in rffi?

But if anyone wants to take a look (or maybe more tests
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/293811/) please do. I just tested kqueue,
but now I need to test the kevent call, I'm planing on using
sockect_pair or a simple socket from rlib (if there is no socket_pair
there),

--
Leonardo Santagada