[pypy-dev] gdbm

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 18:04:18 CET 2010

One tiny reason: People tend to forget that they can pull things from SVN
history, when an isolated file disappears.  I'm expecting someday someone's
going to want to add bsddb - when they do, dbm.py might be a decent starting
point (but it likely has memory leaks that were corrected in gdbm.py).

I'd be happy to delete it if that's the consensus.