[pypy-dev] Question on the future of RPython

Saravanan Shanmugham sarvi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 19:22:58 CEST 2010

Lets not be a little presumptious shall we.
This is the second time you seem to be claiming that I haven't done my
research/reading.

I have been following the progress of PyPy over 2 years. Its great work. So is
Shedskin.
Just for the record, I have used PyRex, Cython.
And have read the documentation and/or sample code for both Shedskin and PyPy

If people say that there are emotional and pragmatic reasons for the 2 projects
not coming together.
That makes sense.

I just don't see any logical reasons, thats all. And I haven't heard any on this
thread either.

BTW, Just because I top post for "readability" doesn't mean I haven't read all
the threads in detail.

Sarvi