[pypy-dev] Question on the future of RPython

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Fri Sep 3 19:52:41 CEST 2010

Saravanan Shanmugham, 03.09.2010 19:22:
> Lets not be a little presumptious shall we.
> This is the second time you seem to be claiming that I haven't done my
> research/reading.

That's just the impression that I get from what you write and how you write it.

> I just don't see any logical reasons, thats all. And I haven't heard any on this
> thread either.

Well, you are talking to people who know a lot more about what you are
talking about than you do. It's normal that they are not equally
enthusiastic about pie-in-the-sky ideas that someone throws at them.

> BTW, Just because I top post for "readability" doesn't mean I haven't read all
> the threads in detail.

I like the fact that you put marks of irony around the word "readability".

Stefan