[pypy-dev] Question on the future of RPython - My Donation to the Cause

Saravanan Shanmugham sarvi at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 18:51:26 CEST 2010

I think the work PyPy and Shedskin is doing is excellent for the python
community.
And I think RPython has an excellent future if will give it a little bit of a
push.

I am just a private citizen.
So here is a small bounty/price of motivation to the PyPy team.
I understand people do open source work for pride and not money.
And Yes $200 may sound like small.

I woud contribute code if I had the time, but I already have my hands on too
many side projects.
So this is me helping another way.

Think of this as me hosting Pizza and Coke for one of the endless Sprints yall
do :-))

Also I am hoping this is just seed money to motivate the RPython cause.
And I am sincerely hoping others interested in seeing RPython and the C backend
of PyPy develop more completely will also add to this prize pool and show
support for the cause.

Thx,
Sarvi