[pypy-dev] Question on the future of RPython

Saravanan Shanmugham sarvi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 20:27:08 CEST 2010

Hi Armin,
   Could you point me to some of these previous attempts at improving
RPython-to-Executable capability.
I would like to understand what was attempted.

Hart's Antler, who seems to be working on RPython quite extensively contacted me
privately about dong some work in the RPython area.
I am considering sponsoring him in to do some work on PyPy,only  if it is done
with the PyPy teams blessings and will help help PyPy as a whole.

Is there a wish list of RPython enhancements somewhere that the PyPy team might
be considering?
Stuff that would benefit RPython users in general.