[pypy-dev] External RPython mailing list

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sat Sep 11 16:57:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

To anyone interested, Sarvi(?) created an RPython mailing list (Thanks
Bea for spotting this):

The following paragraph should have been posted as a comment to that
blog post, but it doesn't record my post no matter how much I try, so
I'll put it here:

"""
Ah, sorry about the money issue.  I didn't realize that you already
sent it to us; I misunderstood that you would not send it at all after
we told you that we don't have resources and motivation to make
RPython more user-friendly (even with $200).  Now I suppose that we
can arrange for you to get the money back if you like, or else thank
you properly for it if it's ours to keep anyway :-)
"""

About the non-money issue, I end up looking like the bad guy.  I
suppose I should not have tried to say and repeat "no" so many times
in the previous thread in increasingly bad tones; now Sarvi points
only to my most negative e-mail.

A bientôt,

Armin