[pypy-dev] External RPython mailing list

Saravanan Shanmugham sarvi at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 01:10:59 CEST 2010

No I didn't create the mailing list. Possibly Hart's Antler who did.

And the money to PyPy had no strings attached.
I really hope PyPy replaces CPython as the standard python sooner, rather than
later.

True.
That yall are not interested in standardizing an implicitly static subset of
Python that can be used to create compiled executables or python extension
libraries.

But if PyPy gains momentum, I am pretty sure this idea will gain momentum
eventually.

Keep the good work.

Sarvi