[pypy-dev] Pypy custom interpreter JIT question

Andrew Brown brownan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:40:17 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:54 AM, René Dudfield <renesd at gmail.com> wrote:

> hehe, I like how you managed to avoid the first letter of the second word
> of the language ;)

=) yeah, I had to think about that a bit.

Looked good, I just went ahead and posted the first part:

> http://morepypy.blogspot.com/2011/04/tutorial-writing-interpreter-with-pypy.html
>
> Will do the second part tomorrow. Thanks a lot for the tutorial, I think
> it's really great.

Thanks! It looks great up there.

I corrected a typo and changed the wording in 2 places. They're not any huge
deals, but if you want to edit the post, see my changes here:
https://bitbucket.org/brownan/pypy-tutorial/changeset/8cfb3cd72515

(summary: re-inventing -> re-implementing, toochain -> toolchain, and
clarified that the mandelbrot program is written in BF)

-Andrew