[pypy-dev] Pypy custom interpreter JIT question

Dima Tisnek dimaqq at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:55:36 CEST 2011

line numbers are totally broken in opera - looks like double-digit
number are split and spilt to the next line

safari looks better, but still as if line numbers are offset half a
line, so as if numbers point between the source code lines.

I used SyntaxHighlighter in blogs before, that works, highlights well,
gives you line numbers and doesn't interfere with selection. It's
presumably tested with all the browsers out there and it's a simple
drop-in.

d.