[pypy-dev] 1.6 status report

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Aug 11 11:41:48 CEST 2011

Hi Fijal,

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com> wrote:
> * Windows situation (a lot of crashes with missing liveness).

Still?...  Indeed.  I thought we fixed that at some point, but no.  I
can look again...

> * random segfault when running trackgcroot, armin, did you have a
> look? I can do if you don't

Please do.  I cannot reproduce it at all; I've run trackgcroot
repeatedly for 9 hours on 4 cores, on all .s files of a build, both
with a debug and a release pypy.  Worked fine.  If it's even more rare
I can try running it again for several days, but I fear that somehow
these pypy's on these particular .s files won't show the bug at all.