[pypy-dev] python 3

Yury Selivanov yselivanov.ml at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:05:59 CEST 2011

Is it possible for pypy core developers to create a high-level roadmap with what needs to be done and where?  Should python3 be another translation target?  Will it be required to touch rpython spec?  What data structures need to be introduced?  etc.  I don't think this planning will take weeks of work, but it will help everyone to understand how much time and money should be invested in the matter.

I myself would like to start working on porting, but I simply don't know where to begin. Perhaps my company will support the implementation.