[pypy-dev] Fwd: [codespeak-ann] termination of codespeak.net services end FEB 2011

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Feb 10 12:40:38 CET 2011

We can move things to Open End if people are interested.  But there is a
lot to be said for moving to a place where the whole hosting matter is
somebody else's problem.  Right now we seem awfully dependent on home-grown
tools.  Are there any that people cannot live without?

Note: I am playing with Sphinx and liking it.  It takes ReST as input.
Georg Brandl is about to come out with a release that lets readers post
notes on documentation pages, which I think would be a very neat
feature to have.  So'd I'd sort of like to be able to run sphinx
wherever we go, and, at some point convert all of our documentation to
use sphinx.

Laura