[pypy-dev] Fwd: [codespeak-ann] termination of codespeak.net services end FEB 2011

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Thu Feb 10 18:01:30 CET 2011

Hi Armin,

for pypy things are and will remain special ...  sorry for not having
that this morning when i sent the general announce.  I was a bit in a hurry.

Anyway, there is no need to fear that pypy services suddenly vanish
end february.  Let's discuss options sometime on IRC. I also
have some suggestions ...

cheers,
holger