[pypy-dev] European sprints?

Bea During bea at changemaker.nu
Wed Feb 16 12:01:38 CET 2011

Hi there

Regarding PyPy sprints in Europe during 2011:

Antonio Cuni skrev:
> On 15/02/11 15:02, Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
>

>> Also I guess it is likely that we will have another one in Düsseldorf
>> later in the year.
>>

> and probably one after europython, as usual?
>
> ciao,
> Anto

Here is a suggestion of places and dates based on Lauras, Carl Friedrich
and Antos
input:

- Gothenburg sprint: 25th of April to 1st of May
- Europython sprint/Florence: 25th of June to 26th of June (EP2011
official sprint dates)
- Düsseldorf sprint: 22nd of August to 28th of August (fits the plan of
the funded PyJIT project which ends end August)

What do you think about these dates - would they work?

Cheers

Bea