[pypy-dev] European sprints?

Bea During bea at changemaker.nu
Wed Feb 16 14:31:17 CET 2011

Hi there

Antonio Cuni skrev:
> On 16/02/11 12:01, Bea During wrote:
>

>> Here is a suggestion of places and dates based on Lauras, Carl Friedrich and
>> Antos
>> input:
>>
>> - Gothenburg sprint: 25th of April to 1st of May
>> - Europython sprint/Florence: 25th of June to 26th of June (EP2011 official
>> sprint dates)
>> - Düsseldorf sprint: 22nd of August to 28th of August (fits the plan of the
>> funded PyJIT project which ends end August)
>>
>> What do you think about these dates - would they work?
>>

> for me they "mostly" work, although I might arrive one day later or depart one
> day earlier for the Gothenburg and Duesseldorf ones.
>
> ciao,
> Anto

My main idea with these suggested dates is to be able to state that
these are our known sprint plans
so far on the PyPy blog. We need to detail them more when we get closer
and announce them
through the usual channels.

So if this would fit for Düsseldorf we should post on the blog about it.

I can also see the need to sprint longer than 2 days at EP 2011 but we
need to talk to the organizers
to see if they have facilities available (this has been an issue during
previous conferences).

Cheers

Bea