[pypy-dev] Branches in the mercurial repository

Samuele Pedroni samuele.pedroni at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:33:39 CET 2011

> Samuele              ctypes-stable            Fri Apr 11 15:44:57 2008
> Samuele              run-django               Sat Jul 12 09:46:07 2008

these corresponded to results of the Google contracts, whether the svn
repo is staying around read-only or going away, they were referred
through urls to the svn repo of course. I suppose they are past their
material usefulness, I suppose they could be closed, don't know if
people have a different opinion on this.

Samuele