[pypy-dev] Benchmarks

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 12 10:53:52 CEST 2011

They *are* being merged. The question here is to have branches *now*,
as we can't know how long it will take for speed.python.org to be
online.

All things considered, I think the way to go would be to keep current
speed.pypy.org hosting if at all possible until PyPy moves to
speed.python.org. If that can be done, we can upgrade the current
setup in no time.