[pypy-dev] work on libpypy.so

Roberto De Ioris roberto at unbit.it
Mon Jul 25 13:42:30 CEST 2011

Hi everyone, my company has a bunch of C apps (mainly the uWSGI
application server container and a scriptable DNS server) embedding
CPython in their core.

We would like to start using PyPy, so our need is having a workable
libpypy.so implementation (we do not need it to be compatible with CPython
api, we can rewrite those parts, expecially in uWSGI, without problems).

I have searched for some work already done, but it looks like no one is
pushing it. I apply myself for working on this area (if no-one is already
doing it). So if there are no objections, i would start posting my
proposals (and code) in the next few days.

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it