[pypy-dev] Interactive fails on pypy

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:21:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

2011/6/9 Paolo Basso <pa.basso at gmail.com>:
> Thanks for the patch, is there a nightly build of pypy 1.5 somewhere or I
> have to build it myself from updated source? In this second case is there a
> "tutorial" on how to build the source?

Unfortunately we cannot build win32 versions at the moment.
Translating pypy yourself is not too difficult:
http://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/getting-started-python.html?translating-the-pypy-python-interpreter
http://doc.pypy.org/en/latest/windows.html

OTOH, the previous patch only touches the pure Python standard
library, and does not need another compilation!
Just add the lines to your existing version of lib_pypy\msvcrt.py

--
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc