[pypy-dev] Change to the frontpage of speed.pypy.org

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed Mar 9 15:56:26 CET 2011

Thank you very, very much.  I am sorry if I was short with you last
night, I was very tired.  This is great.  I am fine with
saying that the geometric mean is X times faster.  I'd  like to come up
with a good way to say that we are faster on real programs, not just
contrived examples, but this will take work and thought.  Maybe some
of the people who are on this list but not at pycon can come up with
something.

Thank you very much.  I'm very happy now.

Laura