[pypy-dev] Change to the frontpage of speed.pypy.org

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:21:13 CET 2011

> I am sorry if I was short with you last night, I was very tired.

No problem Laura, that only shows that you care ;-)
It would have also been much easier to discuss things if I had
finished the changes a couple of days earlier instead of in the middle
of your arrival in PyCon. But I didn't have the time. Life's like
that.

Criticism is sometimes hard to swallow, but very necessary to improve,
as a person and as a project.
As long as people use reasoned arguments and are respectful, it is not
only OK to do so: It is your duty! ;-)

So thanks to you too.

Cheers,
Miquel