[pypy-dev] translation with --stackless option

Hervé Coatanhay herve.coatanhay at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 03:11:40 CET 2011

After a clone of the repository, whereas i can do the following translation with just some warnings:
python translate.py --opt=jit targetpypystandalone.py

I got an exception with that one:
python translate.py --stackless targetpypystandalone.py

As the --stackless option is not detailed in documentation maybe I should had something along with it ?

I tried this on both Mac OS X and a CentOS Linux box, the attach file contains the traceback of the translation.

Any idea on what i am doing wrong ?
--
Hervé Coatanhay