[pypy-dev] phb impression from speed.pypy.org

Miquel Torres tobami at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:23:51 CET 2011

Oh! it just downed on me that there is a very easy way to do a "bigger
is better" plot without changing any of the current views of plots.

The "How has PyPy performance evolved over time?" plot, with
represents the geometric average of all normalized benchmarks. You may
have noticed the number inside parenthesis, which it is precisely the
inverse.

That one plot can thus be easily inverted, to be able to show "times
faster than", without changing the rest of the site.