[pypy-dev] Documentation sprint at PyCon

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Fri Mar 18 14:32:19 CET 2011

Hey David, Laura, Armin,

nice work!

I just removed the documentation tests now that sphinx performs link-checking.

I noticed that the :config:`OPTNAME` was not ported to sphinx. It generated
a link to the appropriate config option.  Maybe some one can port
it or we can just manually replace the few places where it is used.
The docutils role-registering code is in pypy/config/makerestdoc.py
and is a bit involved - maybe Carl Friedrich can tell if this is
still neccessary.

If someone takes care for setting up readthedocs or some other
place to generate the docs i can point the doc.pypy.org domain
name to it.

cheers,
holger