[pypy-dev] European sprints?

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Fri Mar 18 17:48:46 CET 2011

In a message of Wed, 16 Feb 2011 13:08:07 +0100, Laura Creighton writes:
>In a message of Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:01:38 +0100, Bea During writes:
>>Here is a suggestion of places and dates based on Lauras, Carl Friedrich
>
>>and Antos
>>input:
>>
>>- Gothenburg sprint: 25th of April to 1st of May
>>- Europython sprint/Florence: 25th of June to 26th of June (EP2011
>>official sprint dates)
>>- Düsseldorf sprint: 22nd of August to 28th of August (fits the plan of
>>the funded PyJIT project which ends end August)
>>
>>What do you think about these dates - would they work?
>>
>>Cheers
>>
>>Bea

There is now a reason to like the week before Florence EuroPython June 20-26
-- so June 12 - 20 or so -- EuroDjangoCon is June 6-10 in Amsterdam
 http://djangocon.eu/

So people fron out of Europe could plan a Python summer, if they were
coming to EuroDjangocon anyway.

Also, I have just got mail from the original author of this thread.  He'd
like to book tickets to come to Göteborg and sprint with us.  Can we
confirm the dates?

Laura