[pypy-dev] Pypy custom interpreter JIT question

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:33:40 CEST 2011

On 31/03/11 14:28, Andrew Brown wrote:
> In any case, I'm satisfied with the speed. It's still beaten by a BF to C
> translator combined with gcc -O2 though, that'd be a tough case to beat. =)

what happens if you combine the BF to C with gcc -O0 or -O1?

Anyway, I think that if you feel like writing a post explaining your
experience with using pypy and its jit for writing an interpreter, we could
publish it on our blog.  I suppose it would be useful/interesting for other
people as well.

What do the others think?