[pypy-dev] cheerio

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Fri May 6 20:30:55 CEST 2011

Hi there.
I finally got round to subscribe after the Göteborg sprint.  Hi there, to all of you sprinters, thanks for the fun!

Meanwhile, the Stackless project urgently feels the need to resolve the RCS system.
Any suggestions on how to proceed with moving the stackless repository from the python svn one to Hg?
Also, there is the idea we mentioned to have a 2.7 branch that we can freely modify for our mutual purposes, e.g. by fixing some of the unittests and other stuff.  Any thoughts on that?

-Kristján