[pypy-dev] rlb.parsing left recursion support ?

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun May 8 15:07:22 CEST 2011

Hi Gustavo,

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Gustavo Kuerten <rubycoder at gmail.com> wrote:
> This seems to indicate that it does support left recursion.

Ah, sorry.  I have no real clue, so I can just answer from looking at
the source code, which I'm sure you did already for longer than me.
There seems to be two classes called PackratParser.  You are getting
the error from the one in parsing.py, but test_pypackrat uses the one
in makepackrat.py.  Even if you want to use the class in parsing.py, it
takes an argument "check_for_left_recursion" which you can try setting
to False.  Well, it's probably obvious to you; if so, sorry not to
be more useful.