[pypy-dev] Compiling PyPy 1.5 fails on Slackware 13.37

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Thu May 12 11:59:15 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've reported this on #pypy yesterday, but I thought this might be a
better place for this kind of information.

I've tried to build PyPy 1.5 from source on Slackware 13.37 (32-bit LXC
container, while the host and kernel are 64-bit; both systems Slackware)
and got an exception[0] in the last stage of the build process
(compilation).

[0] http://paste.pocoo.org/show/387121/

Here are some bits of information about the system used: gcc 4.5.2,
glibc 2.13.  If you need anything else, I'll be happy to report it.  I
also still have all the .c files created by translation process, if any
of those are needed, just tell me where to send them.

--
Audrius Kažukauskas