[pypy-dev] Stackless work

Da_Blitz pypy at pocketnix.org
Sat May 21 11:13:58 CEST 2011

Hi

keeping this one short and simple

I am interested in using JIT enabled stackless with pypy (obviously a
feature that doesn't exist). i have been playing with the coroutines
interface (which i am finding nicer to work with than tasklets) but
don't have the skill to pull of the stackless work

it has been suggested that pypy devs are willing to work on paid for
features. so if anyone is interested in doing work on stackless and
being paid for it please feel free to get in touch of me so we can
discuss it (either on irc or via email)

there isnt a deadline for compleation of this feature, just me wanting
to throw a firecracker at someone to at the very least get it started

Da_Blitz