[pypy-dev] Gothenburg Sprint Dates

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Oct 12 22:04:08 CEST 2011

Hi Maciej,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:28, Maciej Fijalkowski <fijall at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not like we even discussed what the general pypy pot will be used
> for. I think sprint funding is fine, but what are other people
> opinions?

Of course I agree.  Note that 6 nights at Chalmers Studenthem is about
~120 Euros per person in a double room, if I remember correctly.  If
the problem is that this is still too much, then (as far as I can
tell) it should not be an issue to arrange sprint funding for you.  We
already did this occasionally for other people, btw.