[pypy-dev] Developer selection for Py3k and Numpy

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Tue Oct 18 13:40:48 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Now that we are getting in some money for our Py3k [1] and Numpy [2]
funding proposals (thank you very very much, for everybody who
contributed!) it is time to think more concretely about the actual
execution.

Therefore I want to ask for PyPy developers that are interested in
getting paid for their work on the first steps of the Numpy or Py3k
proposals to step forward. To be applicable you need to be an
experienced PyPy developer who worked in this area before (Numpy) or on
the Python interpreter (Py3k).

Based on these answers we will then select and announce developers to
work on the proposals. The work will be started at the upcoming
Gothenburg sprint.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich

[1] http://pypy.org/numpydonate.html