[pypy-dev] [SUSPECTED SPAM] GOD SAID HE IS NO LONGER SLEEPING ROUGH ON THE STREETS WITH THE HOMELESS

The End Time Message uncensored at theendtimemessage.com
Thu Oct 27 21:48:50 CEST 2011

http://theendtimemessage.blogspot.com

GOD said HE is not sleeping on the streets any more with the homeless, HE is using a shelter, it was too cold.  GOD said don't stop doing what you are doing for the homeless, you are helping HIM by helping them.  GOD said HE would like to commend everyone for what they are doing for the homeless.  GOD said HE would like to thank David Cameron again for the warm, thick socks.

GOD SAID HE IS SLEEPING ON THE STREETS TONIGHT WITH THE HOMELESS

GOD said  I should remind people to wash the blankets first before they give them to the homeless, so that it is given with a good heart.  GOD said if you have spare sleeping bags, sleeping bags are better and a small pillow.  GOD said some of them are hungry.  If you have a flask, put a hot drink in it, HE would appreciate it.  GOD said HE is sleeping out on the streets with the homeless.

GOD said if you have any old warm jumpers and spare woolly socks, bring them with you, it's cold!

GOD said don't take the food or clothes to the shelters, they do not need them.  GOD said HE will protect you, come in twos if you are afraid, the people who need it are underneath the railway arches and in the doorways of buildings in the cities and on the streets.

I wrote this song in 1994 after giving MY life to Jesus.  In 1983 I was homeless for about 3 months.  One night I was followed in the early hours of the morning while I was walking the streets after sleeping on people's doorsteps and I didn't feel safe in the big block of flats I was in and I was nearly murdered that night.  I was almost 9 months pregnant and I was only 16 years old.  Take a copy of the song and tell the homeless I love them and I'm sorry that I am in this house and they are on the streets.
GOD said if you have an empty building that you are not using, you can open it up and offer it to the homeless for the winter, because it is cold.

This song is for the homeless.  I AM giving people permission to use this song.  Any money made from this song, all the proceeds must go to the homeless and I don't want the money to be given to a charitable organisation, I want the money handed out on the streets to the individuals who are homeless, worldwide.  I trust people are not going to be selfish.

COBBLE AND STONE

I was cold and I was hungry
Cobble and stone made my bed
I was crying and I was weeping
And you offered me your abode

When all I needed was a friend
Someone to talk with me now and then
It could have all worked out different when
Inspiration, you brought me salvation

There were cries of desperation
I had nothing left to lose
I was afraid, the isolation
But what else could I do?

When all I needed was a friend
Someone to talk with me now and then
It could have all worked out different when
Inspiration, you brought me salvation

When all I held was on the line
And my troubled soul grew weary
When I felt numb inside
And nothing more could hurt me
Thats when you came along
Right on time.

Lyrics and melody written by Lorraine Recasus

http://theendtimemessage.blogspot.com
The End Time Message