[pypy-dev] numpy and multi-dimensional arrays

matti picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 01:06:26 CEST 2011

So it turns out there are two branches for multi dimensional arrays. I just
committed get/set for ndim slices on the branch "numpy NDimArray" , and it
turns out I am duplicating work done by someone else on the numpy-multidim
branch :( . Could that developer please contact me directly so we can
coordinate and me things forward faster without the duplication?

BTW - I took the route that left the SingleDimArray intact, if someone would
care to write a speed test we could check the comparitive performance
between
a=numpy.zeros(1000000); a+a #SingleDimArray
and
a=numpy.zeros((1000000,)); a+a #NDimArray

Matti