[pypy-dev] Misc news

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Sep 2 17:32:40 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Misc news:

* the windows buildbot should now upload its nightly results,
similarly to the other buildbots.  You
can find it together with builds for other platforms at
http://buildbot.pypy.org/nightly/trunk/ .  There seem to be still
Windows-specific bugs, though.

* stackless support could do with some volunteer work now --- in
particular, lib_pypy/stackless.py could be refactored to use directly
continulets, in a similar way to lib_pypy/greenlet.py.  I am ready to
explain a bit more on irc how continulets work, but I don't have
enough motivation to do the complete refactoring myself.  It's also a
nice entry-level task for someone who wants to.