[pypy-dev] PyCON UK Sept 24 + 25

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Sep 8 20:02:51 CEST 2011

Hi Laura,

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se> wrote:
> John Pinner wants to know if any of us are coming and will there be a PyPy
> sprint.

I am not --- England is no longer on my yearly road nowadays...

Also, maybe it's worth being recalled: the "classical PyPy sprint"
format we all love is organized by someone more or less local and is
around one week long.  If anyone in Europe has interest in PyPy and
would like to contribute something particular, organizing a week of
sprint around his or her place is an excellent way to get to know us
:-)