[pypy-dev] PyPy support for Python 3 -- request for comments

Yoann yoann at linkeos.com
Tue Sep 13 12:42:39 CEST 2011

Hello,

We just launched a website that can help you with the funding process :
https://elveos.org

Elveos is a website created specifically to fund open source software.
Instead of using a simple donation box, it offers a fully functional
fundraising tool, with capacity to track the progress, to comment, to
check who made contributions ...

Of course this come at a cost but it will also be a huge timesaver on
your side as you will just have to create the fundraising (and advertise
for it) and we'll take care of everything else, including the payment
issues. We also provide you with tools helping you communicate on the
campaign such as small buttons than can easily be inserted into a blog.

As you can imagine, working with pypy would be an important project for
us, and we'll be more than happy to help you using elveos, and can
develop new functionalities if you see fit.

We created an example on pre-production website of what your fundraising
campaign could look like :
https://test.elveos.org/features/635/description  (you have to accept
the certificate for the test server).

We'll read answers on the list, but if you want to discuss directly with
us, you can find on the #elveos irc channel on the freenode.net server.

P.S:
A few more technical details :

  * We are based in France and use euro as our operating currency. We
accept payment from most currency though.
  * We accept payments by credit cards or wire transfers (wire transfers
didn't make it on live yet, they're coming soon)

Regards,
Yoann for the elveos team