[pypy-dev] Before I start hacking on numpy

matti picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:26:11 CEST 2011

I would really love to have 2 dimensional matrices in micronumpy, and am
willing to donate some hours of coding. There seems to be a number of
"heads" on the mercurial tree that use numpy in their keyword. Can anyone
give me pointer as to what branch (maybe just tip?) would be the recommended
one to continue with? Any coding guidelines?
My goal is to get to an implementation of inverse on a smallish (5x5 matrix)
so I can build some useful code.
Matti